Sunday 11 March 2012

Random Money facts

I have been very busy latley and am sorry to all readers for neglecting my blog! New posts are in the process of completion so in the mean time enjoy these 5 random money facts I have collected for you!
UK public sector net debt in december 2011 was £1,004 billion (64% of the UK's GDP(gross domestic product) ) 

It is thought by scholars that the first stamped coins were minted around 650–600 BC.

The magnetic strip on a credit card is good for only about three or four years of swiping.

The U.S. national debt increases by approximately $75 million each hour.

5% of lottery ticket buyers buy 51% of all tickets sold.
Thanks for reading! post me a link to your blog if youread mine I would love to have a look <3 £> LIBBY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment